Terms and Conditions
- Only one form should be completed by an individual Nurse/Midwife. Multiple forms are not allowed
- Initials are not allowed. Names must be in FULL
- All Information Provided MUST be accurate.
- All registered Nurses/Midwives must provide registration number(s) for all professional qualification(s) registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria
- Applicants should contact NMCN for approval of institutions that is not on the FTN Training Institution options.
- Applicants should select three (3) preferred institutions for Adaptation in order of preference.
- Applicants need to upload an evaluation letter from Federal Ministry of Education before the approval of their application. Kindly collect a letter of request from NMCN.
- Applicant's Relevant Qualification should have at least four (4) years duration.
- Applicants with three (3) years duration, will be required to undergo a mandatory 12 months Adaptation programme.